mobeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Thursday, October 18, 2007

'going back to uia today for exams' meme!

In other words, I am procrastinating again.


1.First word that came out of
your mouth this morning?
'Hmph.' My mum was bugging me to wake up. haha.

2.What is your mom's middle name?
Ashikin.

3.D ad or mom. Who do you like better?
Meh, how can you choose?? That's asking for trouble!

4.Dad or mom. Who is more annoying?
Look at answer at no. 3

5.When do you usually sleep?
In UIA, the latest is 2. But at home, sometimes I wait for Subuh. haha. :D

6.How tall would you like to be?
Oh god, so much taller! 160 cm!

7.When you are using the computer,
don't kacau me!

8.Do you brush your teeth?
Well, like, DUH.

9.When you see people running around
the mall with donation boxes, what
would you do?
Running? I'd be curious but then I'd be back to not caring. Hey, I'm honest in my blog!

10.Have you thought of dieting
recently?
Yes. What with Raya-ing and eating nonstop daily.

11. Do you like to wear white t shirts
in the summer?
Why just white? I am Technicolour, baby!

12. What kind of people do you
dislike?
There are a lot of types of people I dislike. One, is fakers. I can't stand them. I'm always waiting for them to tell me their ulterior motive. I can't stand racism either. It's unfair to everyone. Oh and I also dislike people who does not have a spine. It irritates me. You feel sorry but after a while, you just wanna go, 'Oh cmon!'.

13.Do you like people easily?
Depends really. Some people are easily liked and there are others...

14.Do you always think that someone
likes you?
Like as in like like? haha. Then, no, not really.

15.Who do you miss right at this
moment?
This classmate of mine in my FIM class. haha. Garh, I'm stupid.

16.Day or Night?
Day! You can't do much at night.

17.When do you want to get married?
When I meet the ONE. :D

18 .If you can go back to the past,
when and where would you choose to go?
I have no idea really. But right now, I'm missing my high school life so let's go back to that.

19.H av e you ever hit someone's chin?
... I've hit other places.

20 .Where are all your friends?
A question that I always ask to myself.

21.Do you like friends asking you to
go out or you like asking them to go
out?
I like asking them to go out. Because then I know that I am free and have transport!

22 .Do you have any siblings?
One sister.

2 3.What radio channel do you like
listening to?
I used to listen to Hitz.fm but they love to repeat songs again and again. It's so damn annoying. So I listen to Fly.fm now.

24.Have you ever tried making prank
calls?
Nah...

25.On Valentine's Day, would you go
and buy chocolate for your friends?
What for?? They have their own boyfriends to do that for them!

26.When you see your
boyfriend/girlfriend hugging another
guy/girl, what would you do?
If my boo was hugging another boy, I'd be really worried. haha! If he was hugging another girl, well, two people will die that night. Got that right.

27.Someone swears at you, what would
you do?
Swear back! Muaha!

28.When you get into a fight with a
friend, who apologize first?
Well, this depends really.

29.Where would you go for countdown
on New Year's Eve?
Don't know. Every place in the world would be jammed up with traffic. Why bother?

30.Which beach do you like to go to?
I always go to Kuantan for some reason. Terengganu has pretty good beaches too. I am craving for islands.

31.Has anyone ever told you that you
look like someone?
Yeah! Especially since I went into UIA! It's weird. That'd be telling me that I look some classmate or friend of theirs...

32.Are you still in contact with
people from high school?
Yes... but, you know, it's never enough.



I AM GOING TO MISS A LOT OF OPEN HOUSES :(




-- alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. nak pegi!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home