last night in cfs iium pj
Thus, I had my official last day in Centre for Foundation Studies, IIUM PJ.
Sure, I'm coming back for the exam week, but it's not the same, you know?
So, last Thursday night, me and my Arts friends decided TO NOT SLEEP ONE WHOLE NIGHT! Why waste time sleeping when we are running out of it? Plus, most of us are heading home the next day so we must not waste! Suddenly, I wanted to roam the whole area of CFS (not that I haven't already. haha.) It was also my last chance to hang out with my Science friends... And the last time to iftar in the restaurants... And many last moments, basically! So, we've decided to make it special...

It didn't start with a bang by the way.
What happened was me and Shaba baby had ordered our food earlier around 5 at Jutarasa. We ordered megi goreng. Yes, megi goreng. Because even though Juta has the crappiest service ever, damn the megi goreng is good! Really good. Anyway, we went to Juta at 6.45 and lo and behold, Juta actually does table reserves. Yeah, we didn't know that. But it was ok, we thought, since Nisa had already have a table at U Cafe. So, I thought ok, fine, get the foodies from Juta then head to U Cafe. Then guess what! When I ask if my food was ready, the makcik indon was like, 'Oh kamu ke yg order? Megi dah habislah.'
Wtf. And they didn't even bother to tell us when we ordered them.
So, we ended up having our last iftar in CFS IIUM PJ with leftovers from U Cafe.
Yes, leftovers. All the kuah and lauk is mostly finished. Special much??
Pathetic really.

But no worries!
THE NIGHT WAS STILL YOUNG.
I prayed Maghrib and got cleaned up. Then I joined Nisa and Shaba in Nisa's room. At first, the night seemed kinda slow. Like, really slow. And I was starting to get sort of depressed, thinking that my last night wasn't going to be as memorable as I wished. I made a date with Kim, Naz and Moon but we were supposed to meet up later that night. Bored out of our minds, me and Shaba went to our favourite hangout place -
Aroma.

Later, Dina joined us.
And we start to whore ourselves for my camera. haha!
And I honestly believe that pakcik Aroma (the one Shaba had a crush on! haha!) had spiked our drinks. Seriously. We were laughing at nothing and everything. It was nonstop laughing. And somehow, we got the idea to play charades. Yes, charades - in a public area which is Aroma. What the hell?? If we weren't so high, it would be totally embarrassing. At one point, the whole of Aroma was staring at us because Shaba sort of yelled out of nowhere. I think there was a table of guys staring at us because we were being so weird. Try playing charades and acting normal - it won't work, I can promise you that.

Then, suddenly, we made a proper planning.
We decided to crash into Fafau's room after sahur since Fafau has the least room mates - one. Shaba is going to have her hair cut and washed in Fafau's room. (Fafau was doing some kind of illegal yet free salon in her room) Before that, Dina was going to go to some Getar meeting while I meet up my AED friends. Then we were going to sahur in ABC! Yey! ABC is the boys' hostel, by the way. I mean, girls are allowed to eat at the boys' hostel but I had never found the guts to actually eat there. But hey, we were leaving already so who cares! Plus, ABC has the best food, I tell you. And during Ramadhan, the cafes open up 24/7. It is so unfair! SEXIST. So obviously SEXIST.

Then, we headed to the Annex to send Dina to her Getar meeting. Suddenly, I got the idea to do a sort of horror flick Blair Witch-style. And yes, Dina and Shaba, I WILL POST UP THE VIDEO HERE. Yey for Youtube. Muaha. Sorry but the clip is too funny. It is so stupid. But we were planning to do stupid stuff that night so it's ok. :)
Then it was time to meet up my fellow busy busy AED friends. Garh, I am going to miss them the most! We hung out so much for the past few months. I am going to miss our lunches in Aroma! And also me hanging out in their studio while they do their work. I've had so much fun with you guys!
Thank you for enlightening me.
Anyway, Moon and Kim were late thanks to some FSCC meeting. One hour late to be exact. So it was me, Naz and this girl who was apparently Shahrul's studio mate. And we bitched about this one AED student :D haha. So, we waited and waited. And crappy ol' Juta had ran out of food and drinks even though it was just 12 something. Lame, isn't it? I was calling up Moon every 10 minutes and being the obsessive girlfriend that I am. haha. Sorry Moon. When all of my dates had arrived, we decided to eat at ABC since there was nothing left in Juta anyways.

So, we were following according to the plan!
Sahur in ABC!
Somehow, I met up Dina along the way.
Which is completely weird because do you know how big CFS is? And of all people, it was Dina who was talking to a bunch of other people in the dark in front of ABC. Weird.
So, we headed to ABC where every guy there was staring at us because WE ARE GIRLS. GASP!!!
But you know, when I think about it, the guys in CFS are pretty civil. No catcalls. No stupid 'eh cik adik tgh buat apa kat sini?' pick up lines. Staring, I can handle. And the foodiessss.... Roti canai at midnight has always been my favourite pastime. Seriously. Basically, we hung out. At one point, Shafiq joined us with his friend who is currently nameless to me.
Then Alya joined us! Alya ICT who was in the ELC Drama.
(There are tons of Alia/Alya in CFS. I am not kidding. I know 5 of them already. And I'm sure there's more)
Alya, what were you doing alone in the boys' hostel?
Shafiq called you and you came?
At 1 am?
HELLO, WOMAN! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??
haha! :p I'm kidding...
We ate. Talked. Camwhored.But I can see that Moon's eyebags were being pushed to the borderline so I had to say my goodbyes to them. haha. Thus, I gave them my farewell and a group hug.
Gah, missing you guys already! Here's to Gombak!
So, you think the night was over huh?
THINK AGAIN.
We headed to Fafau's room as planned. Fourth level in Zainab College ok! By then, I wanted to die already. It was 2 am. When I finally reached there, I opened the door and saw NINE pairs of eyeballs staring at me! I shut the door back quickly because I thought I got the wrong room! haha. Anyway, with me and Dina, there were 11 girls in that one tiny Zainab room.
And they were watching Kabhi Kushie Kabhi Gham!
( don't know how to spell that)
Yes, that's right, a Hindi movie. At first, I groaned for the fact that it was a Hindi movie and I'm not a big fan of Hindi. But in the end, I was the one who actually paid attention to it! hahah! When I reached Fafau's room, the movie was almost ending anyways. Then, Fafau announced that we were going to watch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai next.
Oh. My. GOD.
Ok, look, whatever I said about not being a fan of Hindi movies?
Well that is one Hindi movie that I completely adore! It was my first Hindi movie, in fact. I watched it when I was 8. So, it's pure classic! You can't not love KKHH. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. It was 2 in the morning at that time. Gah, watching KKHH with 10 other girls was possibly the highlight of the night. We really bonded and I didn't even know some of them beforehand! Dina was being our caterer that night because she brought all the food. haha. And during the emotional parts, all of us gushed together and during the good parts, we all cheered together... haha. I'm beginning to sound like a bimbo-freak now.
But it was the perfect girly-girl sleepover I tell you! We should watch KKHH again!
That movie is love!
So, you think that the night was over?
THINK AGAIN.
The movie ended around 5, so we sahur again with whatever we had left. Warm and tasteless Milo plus some leftover Kellog's cornflakes. Blech. Oh well. Around 6, we were already dispersing to each other's room to pray for Subuh. At first, I was thinking of sleeping in Fafau's room but I was starting to miss my bed so I head down to my own room. My room mates looked at me in shock. They were like, where were you?? Since they all notice I was still wearing yesterday's clothes.
And with a smile, I told them everything.
THE END.
-- Then, my mother woke me up! haha. I told her to pick me up at 12 and she did! The thing was I overslept! Thank god she was in a good mood so she didn't scold me or anything. So, I went home - without taking a bath first. Yes, it's disgusting. Even shocking! haha. I HAD NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE OKAY. Ew. What the hell was I thinking! I'm still amazed with the situation. haha.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home