I love this song like madness.
I don't really know why since I don't even have an ex.
But you know... I've been thinking of the what-ifs that I had with guys that I used to be close with. 'Used to be close with' sounds pretty much pathetic since it doesn't really give any justice to what I really wanna say but there you go.
What if huh?
Love is all about circumstances really. The moment. Both of you can be perfectly in love with each other but if the moment isn't right... well, it isn't then. Sure, you'll probably have the best few minutes/hours/days of your life but... I don't know.
Anyway, I love this song to pieces. And I still wanna say that love messes people up.
-- blah blah blah. this isn't a rant. more like a revelation. don't bother converting me to your opinion.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home