mobeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Friday, February 22, 2008

How come these last few days feel like hell?

22 days left to go and I feel like I'm in the first week in Nilai. Except worst. Work still piling on like madness on a roll and the pressure of exams. Am supposed to attend this concert my sister is organizing at MMU. Um hello, HUJAN & MEET UNCLE HUSSEIN - backstage passes. Yes, yes, yes, and I decided to skip it. It's this 7th of March.

I won't be having exams until 10 but I just don't want to risk it. The chance to flunk a paper is so high. I am not even kidding. BMW - still don't know what my midterm marks is but I bet its horrible. BTQ is going to be hard what with my rather disappointing but kinda expected marks. COMPUTER. I DON'T WANT TO REPEAT BECAUSE OF COMPUTER. Well, pretty much everything. So yes, rather graduate than go to a concert.

TFS was disappointing. I have been fantasizing of leaving an honest comment about you. No worries. I will personally write a letter and tell the department of your shortcomings. Actually, I am planning to make a petition. I will ask around how this is going done. It will be constructive criticism, of course.

I mean, I just want to help. ;)






Yes, I've noted that my posts are getting darker and more negative as time passes. But I guess this is the way I deal with stress. Rest assured that I am never was - NEVER - a suicidal person. Never done anything close. So thank you for worrying but this is just how I cope. Isn't that what we are all doing? Cope? This is who I am. I am not always upbeat. I am not always sunshine and happiness. Never was actually - haha. You all only knew one side of me. Maybe perhaps I'll show you more. Maybe.


-- a friend of mine punched a wall because she was frustrated. there is now a bruise on her knuckle. that.. still freaks me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home