mobeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Monday, June 26, 2006

thus german guy goes out with a bang!

German Guy a.k.a (in my blog that is) Mr. Blue Eyes has spent his last day in school today in a very interesting way.

Very interesting, in fact, that the whole school flared up with gossip! Hell, flared up doesn't even cover it! Kids from every form began to communicate with each other just to know what's going on! I think it happened during recess because as I was walking up the stairs, people are already restless. Seriously restlessly ok?! Like, the kids are roaming in the corridors and giggling and pointing and gasping and omg-ing and gossipping and - the whole 'event' spreads throughout the school in 5 minutes!

The German Guy has been caught making out with a girl in our school building.

OMG. WTF. BBQ. HOLYCRAPPO.

My reaction exactly!

And not just any girl, I might add! It's some relatively unknown girl that went simply as 'Christina'. But to respect her privacy (and my ass, reasonably) , we shall regard her as unknown girl. To tell you the truth, I do not know anything about unknown girl. Not at all. After months stalking Yanish (German Guy/Mr. Blue Eyes), I have never seen her before. In fact, without Yanish in the picture, I still wouldn't know who the hell she is and why should I? I know that sounds snobbish but honestly, I couldn't care less.

Until now that is! Wow. 15 minutes of fame, babe. Should've make out with him first. Hmph.

I am shocked that this girl gets to go to second base (second base! wah lau!) without anyone noticing any progress between the two. I've been stalking him for the past few months and I've never noticed her before. I mean, even how unattractive some people might think of the German Guy, they still won't stop talking about him. There should be rumours spreading around. But no. So yeah, the whole school is shocked. Amazed. Gaping, mind you.

The thing is, unknown girl was being talked about even before the supposingly make out session. In my class that is. Because while we were learning Addmaths, German Guy and unknown girl was having a 'Hallmark moment' at an emptier block. Even though they were sitting at a flight of stairs at a whole different block, we could see them both clearly. At first, we sniggered with the thought of perhaps they're romancing right there in our full view. But then, we just pushed the thought aside. Until of course, unknown girl keep flashing her underwear at us. She doesn't know it of course - I didn't think she's the sort of exhibitionist.

Shafiq - ever the gentleman - went up to the couple and told the girl that please keep your legs together because we can see your privates.

Oyh. Talk about embarassing. I would drop dead if I was her. And possibly that was what happened! She dropped dead and German Guy quickly brought her back to life by giving her CPR... It could've happen, ya know...

Anyway, before the whole makeout session, I was moping to Gg that my Form 5 year won't be the same without German Guy. It's not that he changed my life much but the thing is, he has always been in the background - being German Guy. If my life dramatically spun out of control, he would still be there - being German Guy. Familiarity is security to me. Blah blah blah am glad that I've at least had a decent conversation with him without the guys cooing behind me bla bla have his picture blah blah. Everything was sappy for me -

Until! I've found out about the make out session. I did like what everybody did - gasp, gape, giggle and gossip! The joys of high school gossip... Despite my history of lusting over German Guy, I am not the least bit pissed, mad, jealous or whatever! In fact, I find it amusing. Hello, German dude, nak kiss-kiss pun, you can't find somewhere more secluded?? Hahah! Hilarious! So, the whole school is hyped about it. And doesn't German Guy has a girlfriend back at home in Germany? OoOoO! Bad boy!

For one thing, I think that unknown girl is a bit... plain. I know, no offence unknown girl, but I've always expected one of the babes in our school to seduce him. Heck! When I found out about unknown girl, for this one crazy minute, I thought 'Hell! Even I can seduce him if I've known it's that easy!' . Whenever someone suggested that I should go up to him and probably start a relationship from there, I would just scoff and go, right, he will never like me ok? I'm not hot pretty etc etc. Now, I'm not so sure about that. And I probably don't want him to like me now! If he does, I know it's because of his poor taste! hahah.

So, that was how our German Guy's last day in school happened...

By being the craziest piece of gossip that the school had thus far...

I wonder how unknown girl will handle this. I mean, the German Guy will go off back to his country leaving her to fend crazy-ass rumours by herself!

Damned, I tell you.

Damned.

-- Even though I'm sure that I have no feelings left for him, whenever he's around, my face would instantly blush and I do not know why. Ugh! School girl crushes suck sometimes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home