1. What color are your kitchen plates?
I'm not very particular about that kinda stuff. White?
2. What book are you reading now?
None. Need some but mom said I should read my school text books. Damn.
3. What is on your mouse pad?
Got no mousepad.
4. Favorite board game?
Pictionary is fun but haven't played that for a long time. The Game of Life is kinda cool, too.
5. Least favorite smells?
Male classmates after PJ. God, how the hell they go rhrough the whole day drenched with sweat is something I don't understand. Some of them looked like they just went under a shower. Except instead of pipe water, it's SWEAT. Gross.
6. What is the first thing you think of in the morning?
I don't think. My brain don't function that early.
7. Favorite color?
FUCHSIA PINK
8. Least favorite color?
Me thinks it's yellow. Or blue. Blue used to be my fav colour when I was eight. But that colour is so damn boring.
9. How many rings until you answer the phone?
For a good ten seconds. Then I realised nobody else is gonna pick the phone up 'cept me.
10. Future child's name:
Iman and Najmi!! ahahah.
11. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Choccies. Vanilla can be kinda boring at times.
12. Do you like to drive fast?
It looks fun...
13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Am guilty.
14. Do you like thunderstorms?
No. I'm scared those lightnings gonna fry my modem.
15. What was your first car?
Hot Wheels, I think.
16. What is your sign?
Aries.
17. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
I don't eat broccollies. End of story.
18. If you could have any job what would it be?
The author of the Harry Potter book series. Then, I would make Harry Potter fall in love with Draco Malfoy or Ron Weasley. Just imagine the angst! Harry Potter - emo boy.
19. If you could have any color hair what would it be?
The colour of raspberry.
20. Is the glass half full or half empty?
The glass is half-full. I don't know why but I'm pretty optimistic these days. Moody, but optimistic.
21. What is your favorite movie?
Too many! But currently? Memoirs of a Geisha! It's so best!
22. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?
Yeah.. Who would type with the wrong keys just for fun??
23. What’s under your bed?
Nothing. Not even a dustbunny! My room is so new and clean. Lovin' it.
24. What is your favorite number?
19 followed by 4 and if you have them in the calendar, you get my birthday! Which equals to presents!
25. Favorite sports to watch?
I like to watch boys watching sports. They're so hilarious.
26. Your single biggest intense pain?
Betrayal and the thought that there's nothing I can do about it
27. Person most likely to respond?
I don't know.
28. Person you sent this to who is least likely to respond?
Those other people who visit here casually but never comments. Sigh.
29. Ketchup or mustard?
Ketchup.
31. Hamburger or hot dog?
Hot dogs since I can't eat ham.
32. Favorite season?
Malaysia don't have seasons. So, I don't really care.
33. The best place you have ever been?
London is awesome.
34. What is your screen saver?
This Harry Potter thingy
35. What is your favorite fast food place?
I don't really have a favourite but I'd go to McD because they're all over the place
36. What is your favorite breed of Dog?
I hate dogs.
37. Your nicknames?
Aikah, ika, sally, titi, atikah getah????? etc. etc.
38. Have you ever been kissed by the opposite gender?
Nope.
39. What annoys you the most?
Hypocrites and liars
40. What’s your crushes name?
Oh that's easy except I don't really know his name? He's new in school and all...
41. What’s your best friend’s name?
Too many.
42. Which celebrity annoys you the most?
Eminem. Yes, we know that you love your daughter so very very much. Just shut up already! And I think it's ironic that he made a song for his daughter and compiled it in a CD with songs about him getting horny over girl's asses.
43. What type of music do you dislike the most?
Rap and hip hop. I'm just not into that kinda stuff.
45. What is currently on your wrist?
Nothing... dead cells?
46. Okay, If you and one other person could be alone on the entire planet, who would you chose?
I know this one. MacGyver of course! So he can built a ship from sand and rocks and get us outta there!
47. What would you do if you had 24 hours to live?
Panic, panic, panic.
48. If you were a character in the View Askewniverse, who would you be?
I would be the one who would be standing around in the background since I don't even know whats this View-thingy all about.
49. If you could be any kind of nut, what would you be?
I don't want to be a nut. You can't make me.
50. Who would you vote for TOTAL DICTATORSHIP?
Me!
51. If you could have some sort of super-natural power, what would it be?
To fly!
52. Have you ever read/written a webcomic?
Read, yes.
53. If you could be a bug, what bug would you be?
I'd kill myself. Or die from disgust.
54. About schoolwork...are you the last minute kind of person, working right up till 4 am or the one who get's everything done before anyone else?
It depends on a lot of things. I loved Mr. Jacob's homeworks so I used to do his first all the time. And there's the time issue. I'm not as free as I used to so I have my own routine and stuff. But I'll be honest - I procrastinate!
55.Who's the closest person to you? Like the person who knows you backwards inside out and front ways...?
Nobody.
56.Are you satisfied with your life?
Currently? No.
57. What song are you listening to right now, if any?
Pink - If God is a DJ. I want Mean Girls' soundtrack!
58. If you knew the secret of immortality, would you go for it?
Yep. Gonna rake big bucks from aging celebs.
59. If you had one wish what would it be?
... I can't choose.
60. What are you thinking right now about these questions?
My personality kinda suck.
61. Why do you do art
It is medium for me to spill whatsoever in my heart. And sometimes, I don't even know I'm thinking or feeling that way until it's down on the paper. It opens up a part of your soul. And it's pretty.
62. Why do we do these little quizzes?
So I can shift my attention to trivial useless things and let me forget the bigger nervy things in my life.
-- And yet another quiz thingy. Something tells me I'm short of life.
Labels: meme

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home