mobeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Saturday, January 28, 2006

holiday and i'm already bored. that's just spazzy

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Nothing. It's one of those books that teaches you computer software VISUALLY. Like, whoa.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Like, whatever.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
America's Next Top Model! I love Astro's reruns. I just wish Malaysia have TiVo.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
4.30 pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
4.19 pm.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Some drama melayu is playing on the telly downstairs.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A few hours ago, I helped my sis to grab some of her stuff in the car.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Baby, you don't want to know. hahaha. Nah, just harmless stuff.

9. What are you wearing?
The jeans I slept in yesterday ( i love jeans. i wear it to everywhere anytime. even to go to the masjid to sembahyang terawih or something) and this green shirt with a cute green dinosaur on it. my defence is that I got this shirt since I was ten. Man, was I a fat kid or something??

10. Did you dream last night?
No. This is a no and yes question right?

11. When did you last laugh?
Something my grandmother said. I was being nice.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Windows and curtains. The same shindig. We've just moved.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Define WEIRD. My pool is looking very YELLOW today. Ew. My cousins been contaminating the pool since I haven't stepped in it for almost two weeks. Me thinks I should buy those KEEP OUT signs. hhaha.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Honestly?... I love eggs.

15. What is the last film you saw?
The Glass House or something. That's just to kill time. I've seen the movie more than once.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd buy people. I seriously would. I would buy seven collar t-shirt and make them perform for me night and day. Night and day. And maybe, make songs about me. haha. The Multi-Million Dollar Baby. haha. Then buy some folks at the driver's license dept. so I could get my license earlier than other 16 year olds. And then buy those makeover hairstylists in America's Next Top Model because every girl stepped in the place has such GORGEOUS hair makeovers. Buy clothes. Lotsa and lotsa. I'll wear new clothes every-single-day. There so many things to buy!!

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I hate mood swings. It's so tiring. All that mood-altering processes.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Feed those African kids! Or any starving kids for that matter! I find it rather ironic that the obesity rate is rising while they're still children dying from hunger.

19. Do you like to dance?
Ah no. My bod just don't work with me.

20. George Bush:
I'm fifteen. And Malaysian. So, American politicians is just not my thang.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Iman! Iman is such a wickedly cool name for a girl. And it has a good meaning behind it. I don't care what my future hubbie says. She has to have an Iman in her name!

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Najmi. The name Adam is so overrated. There are millions and millions of Adams out there. I swear, later on, when they're in school, other kids will nickname them Adam Yg Hot or Adam The Bitchy One or Adam Budak Form 4 Omega because they're too many of them. I think Najmi is cute but I think I'll change my mind along the way. I like Kamil. Kamil means 'perfect'. I like that.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yeah. England seems to be a nice place to live. Though expensive. But there are a lot of Malaysians there so kira, banyak support system. And those mat sallehs won't freak out when they see us or anything.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
'We've been waiting for your arrival.' hahaha. I think I'll just be glad to find that I can go through the pearly gates.

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal:
No, seriously, I do love eggs.

-- Life sucks when you're not having fun.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

atikah! is there any adams' in our skool? do we even kno any adams'?? well i dont! except tasnim's brother which is nowhere near our age. n najmi sounds like a girls name laa. nanti org tanya whats ur children names n u'll answer iman n najmi, mesti they'll think that iman is the boy n najmi is the girl! ahahahhaah!!

btw, i love eggs too!

-diana-

9:43 PM  
Blogger atikah said...

OMG! diana!! are you calling my son a girl!! YOU *&%*$!!! hahaha. yeah.. but it's unisex lah. both of the names ok! iman mmg dah sah so u can't steal it ok! najmi cute what?? imagine a chubby baby boy called baby najmi. CUTE GILER!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana's right la Atikah! I'm sorry to say but your kids are going to have mistaken sex (instead of identities) when they grow up. They're gonna wonder why their mother put them through such trauma! Don't be a bad mother now Atikah...hahhaha!

3:52 PM  
Blogger atikah said...

I don't give a damn! Hey, since when do I actually listen to you guys?? I'm still doing it. End of story.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home