freaker
This days, I'm prone to freak out. Thank the Ministry of Education for giving us exams that are very much larger than life.
PMR. Geez...
Studying was never easy for me. Well actually the studying part is easy. Prop a book, understand it and voila! I got it. But really, the motivation for me to read it kills me. Literally. And even after just awhile, my interest began to fade. Honestly, if you have to read about the difference between a reptile and an amphibian, you will know what I mean. It's not hard, it's just a bore. And this is supposingly to help me in my future. And not to mention my reputation in my family!
They all think I'm some kind of freak with 12 brains slotted in one skull. Gimme a break! My philosophy in life - or in this case, my future career - is either you're lucky or a really brilliant person. Truly brilliant that if Einstein was still alive, he would kiss the ground you stepped on. Honestly, how many university grads are there that still have no jobs? Quite a lot.
So why bother study things that can't even grant you the simplest thing? A good job?
Most kids I see this days either lived to have a good cubicle in a workplace someday or flippin' burgers in McD. It's sad really. But it doesn't mean you have the reason to indulge in afternoon smoking! I just wish that we have more than that, ya know. More than studying to be a good senior manager - later on, get a pension - then you die. It's like - why study so hard when you're just gonna end up miserable just because?
I mean its not like we can choose or anything. We have to strive 'academically'. Nothing else babey. Malaysia will grew into one bloody boring country with zombies...
See! I'm just a freaking fourteen years old girl and I'm already angry! I think I think too much... Must act my age ... So who's up for some McDonald burgers!?
--'Gg, I'm freaking out! The exams is so near and -'

1 Comments:
cutie pie is righty.. I mean all the preasure these people are putting on us.. especially now that I think about it.. we do have a REPUTATION to keep in our families.. ARGH!! well... this just it.. we're doomed to be stuck in forever.. ok maybe until we grad school but that like in.. lots more years..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home