mobeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Monday, April 14, 2008

5 days until my 18th birthday.



Hmm. yey.


I already received my birthday present from my parents, by the way. It is a laptop. It is a VAIO. haha. I love this baby. And I think my iPod is getting jealous because I haven't been showering it with affections for days now. Oh well. This laptop is possible THE BEST birthday present I have received thus far. :D And I told my mum that. And she was just mumbling because at first, she didn't even wanted to buy me a laptop. Not even for the mere fact I'll be a university student. Hah! GUILT. Of course, I bugged them for days - MONTHS. They're like, 'Are you going to use it??'. Oh, I don't know, mum and dad, but as English students, I do tend to write a lot of reports and essays. Then, I reasoned that I might use this good ol' laptop till I'm done with my degree - until I get a job!

So powerful was my reason that I finally bought the Vaio.


I am indeed happy. :D


But you know, I think I am standing on an existential crisis. Maybe not standing, because that will be an exxageration. But perhaps going in and out of it. Sigh.

In a way, I am too young to be this cynical, I am too old to be this hopeful.







Meme got from naughtyboykid. I will link you soon but I am too malas to redo my blog layout. haha.


1. Best place to cry?
In the shower.

2. Missing someone right now?
Yes and no. Missing only in the sense that they're in my mind and that these moments where I am missing them won't bring them next to me.

3. The thing you love the most
I can't list out everything! haha.

4. Tell me ur dream last nite.
I don't remember. I don't think there's anything spectacular.

5. Ever hate someone so bad?
Till it hurts? Yes. Till it eats you away? Yes. But fortunately, I haven't experience such strong feelings lately.

6. The biggest lie u heard.
"That is the whole truth." Sure.

7. Ever lied to someone u love the most?
Yes, it is inevitable. And maybe I just want you to believe I am better than I actually am.

8.What is the worst thing u've ever done?
Like I will tell the whole world la? haha, not a chance.

9. Wanna be someone else than urself?
Aah, the desire is there. Always. But nothing specific and definitely nothing self-damaging.

10. Ever slap someone?
Pernah! :D

11. Last time you cried?
Sebentar tadi...

12. Biggest crush?
Every crush becomes the biggest crush of the moment. haha. A certain boy. There. I won't elaborate further. But it was a crush. He has a girlfriend - pfft. I am in a neutral zone now. Waiting for the next biggest crush. PEOPLE, HUSH!

13. Last mall u went?
KLCC! I went out with Shaba last Thursday. We watched Street Kings. Best!

14. Last memorable song that u've heard?


15. Last person that hates u?
I'm sure there is somebody but I can't be bothered to find out.

16. Biggest lie u said?
Can't really remember any. haha. I guess I don't really tell big lies.

17. Where u at now?
In my living room.

18. What is on ur mind?
Wondering where I stand in this world. I feel like I can just float away.

19. Who do u think is the hottest person alive?
Haha! For now, I think the character Disco from 'Street Kings' is pretty hot. ;) And Dean from Supernatural of course.

20. What song are u listening now?
Listening to the Jason Castro song above.

21. Who do u wanna hug rite now?
Honestly? Shahir. haha. Just talked to him after ages of not doing so and he's being adorable and vulgar at the same time. haha! Meh, I miss him.

22. Who do u want to meet at this very moment?
All of you!

23. Last kiss?
Never had a kiss.

24. Fuck?
Haha!

25. Still hoping for old love?
There's a reason why it's 'old' love.

26. Life motto?
Never screw up your life because of a person.

27. What u will say if someone in ur life past ask u to be with them back?
I will say ok.

28. Last word?
I'm hungry.


-- Photoshoppiness. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home