i am sick again!! :O wtf!
I KNOW RIGHT?
This is cruel. This is just is. I mean, it is a freaking holiday for god's sakes. This is the holiday I've been looking forward to ever since I got into Nilai because it's the one with the most days. ARGH. What is wrong with me? Am I that fragile? What is wrong with my bloody immune system? Is there something in the house that makes me sick all the time? Wtf? Aren't I supposed to be more immune or something like that? Hello, Biology Form 5??
So, right now, I am loaded with pills and whatever else that is supposed to make me feel better. I can't think. My brain is dead. I hate this feeling. I HATE HATE HATE. My sense of time is gone. I feel the same if it is at dawn.
1) I can't go out:
I am sorry gg but I think I have to bail on this. I AM SO SORRY TO MISS YOUR LEGAL BIRTHDAY. I MEAN C'MON, YOU ARE TURNING EIGHTEEN HOW CAN I MISS IT?? IT IS MY IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE. CAN DIE LIKE THIS.
Hmmmm.... :( I am sorry. Really.
2) Can't do homework either:
Brain won't compute. CAN'T READ AND UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.
So, basically, am just wasting time. God, even from the beginning of the holiday, everything was going wrong. Had an argument with a friend. I don't think he thinks it's an argument but it is to me which led me to feel rather depressed for a whole day. Then Aidiladha which led me to be ing sick right now. Maybe it's the rendang.. I ate three types of rendang. haha. Self-indulgence is an understatement.
- i feel like stabbing myself. ahha! EMOESSSS.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home