mobeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I am currently at home for the weekend.

I have to say that one of the things that I really really missed when I'm in UIA is...

MY IPOD.

My iPod is my baby. He's my boyfriend and I love him sooo much. Seriously, sometimes when I was daydreaming or wrecked with blast-ended nerves or just vegetable with fatigue, I always think about my iPod. My iPod is like the spa for my brain! Honestly. I love it to the pieces and bits!

For one thing, I'm scared to bring it to UIA for obvious reasons like I don't want it to get stolen! Are you mad?? I can't imagine it being stolen. Seriously, I'll hunt down that asshole! And burn him on a stake! And if I can't find that asshole, I'll probably cry over a week. I mean, c'mon, I've waited for my baby for almost 3 years ok! My iPod is pretty much my prized possession. If I lose it, I don't think I'll have a chance to get another one anytime soon.

GOD, BABY, I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH.

Haha. Sorry. I've been parted from it way too long. Plus, classes has started so the stress is piling on me like mad. And at those times, I really wish I have my iPod with me. Alas.

-- I need a new phone. I'm embarrassed with the one I have now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazriq said...

Hm, if you really want to bring ur iPod, I guess u just need to be a lil extra careful and it shud be all fine!

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, kawan I kat sini selambe gila bawak je. Just dont flash it aroiund to ppl u dont trust. Itu je.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home