mobeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Saturday, April 21, 2007

empty.

what is the perfect birthday present to ask from your generous parents?

hmm.... a plastic surgery! :D



Ok. Maybe not. But hey, I've thought about it, I can grant you that. haha. Plus, I don't need anymore plastic stuff sticking themselves in me. I want out - not in! haha. But my mum told me that plastic surgery is haram in Islam so off bets to that. Meh. I know I won't go under a knife but I like to think that I have options. At least.

So far, I have received nothing. I told my sister to buy me an original Guess wallet but she doesn't seem to want to... haha. From my parents? I can't think of anything. Seriously. I already have the much-loved iPod so what else? There is nothing else! I mean, there are things but they're not the type of things that drove me mad with desire to have it, if you know what I mean? It's like, if I don't have them it's ok and if I do, well, alrighty then. I was thinking of getting a Lomo camera but I decided not to. One thing, without my friends, I won't be in my camwhore mood. So a Lomo cam seems like a waste. A shopping spree? Hmm. Meh. Whatever.

These days I feel so blah. Really blah. Once, my family members keep complaining to me that I keep waking up late. The thing is I can't find a reason not to wake up late. I mean, what's the freaking point anyways? If I wake up early or late, is there anything to do? No. If I wake up late, am I missing out in anything? No. The same routine goes on. Eating lunch and dinner alone is normal. Being listless is normal. Feeling pointless is normal. Wasting time is normal. I have ran out of things to do. There's just nothing to do. I hardly ever go out because there's no one to send me out anyways. Fuck fuck fuck. I'm sick of being at home. I'm sick of being bored. Seriously, if any of those mat rempits asked me out to hang out, I think I'll say yes.

I - just - want - OUT. I am in no position to say no. Yes, please.

Crap, this post is getting emo suddenly. Well, what do you expect at 3 a.m?



Honestly, I think the main reason I can't pick a birthday present is because the perfect birthday present for me IS NOT MATERIAL.

How can you buy that then?


-- I want a pool table. I know it's expensive. Heck, the reason I want it is BECAUSE it is expensive.

5 Comments:

Blogger FarisaRoslan said...

wtf is this other comment guy!!! Sorry if he's like a real person (coz I'm guessing he is spam) but hell!! all he has to do is simply say.. SHOPPING SPREE WOULD SO FRIGGING DO. that's what I would have said. :D

10:18 AM  
Blogger Nazriq said...

hey dun feel that way... there are certainly better people to hang out with than those rempits!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh thank god then. My gift is very not the material thing. Show you this Thursday but you BETTER APPRECIATE IT! I spend hours on it and got depressed after...uhh nevermind. See you Thursday!

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahhaha. miza got depressed after spending hours on sum? alll for the LOOOHVEEE OF SCHMATIKAH. :O shiiet. i dn think i wanna give u my present then. can i keep it atikah? plsssssss. haha. dun worry, hun! we'll be meeting up this thurs. sooo there is sumthing to look fwd to. :) :)

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh damn! i dont hav a material/non-material gift to give you.
well,yet.
but stiilllllll,
and its only because i dont know what is the best thing to give you :(

but that doesnt mean i dont know you enough right?it means i care too much til i cant find a perfect gift for you okay? ;)

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home