I think that I have high expectations when I'm excited about someone
And when they fall short or don't change
I get bored
oh so bored
And realised that the one you actually like
didn't have to do much
to make you come back for more
Mr. Blue Eyes had become
just a foreigner in my school
blue eyes
blond hair
I need more than that!
Of course, it didn't make the situation last Thursday
any less embarassing!
Mahfuz is one smart ass
You see, I don't mind if he knows I've been lusting over him for the last couple of months. I mean, he's not that close enough to me to make me notice the difference that he knows. Hell, if he knows, I won't know the damage anyways. Though I'm sure a future of platonic relationship between us is pretty much dead (what with the whole blue-eyes-ga-ga thing), I really can't be bothered. This 'crush' ain't real. I know that. If he suddenly hooked up with some M'sian chick, my life doesn't change a bit.
BUT TELL HIM WHEN I'M NOT AROUND!!
Talk about a damn awkward moment. Ugh. Never tell Mahfuz anything, I tell you.
Basically, my attraction to him
is dead
bulldozered
ran down by a truck driven by a gay cowboy
killed, murdered
shish-kebab-ed
from the wise words of n*sync members -
GONE.
I don't even have the 'miss a heartbeat' moment anymore.
Like, when I see him, I just go
hmmm. German guy. I see.
Like I said eons ago,
I am a personality girl.
Face value can't hold my attraction for so long.
I'm not even too sure about this Hadi character
I don't know anything about him at all
But dammit, he's hot.
Real hot.
The OMG HOTNESS type of hot.
(Somewhere, my cousin Abg Fazul is having a bulgy-eye moment for reading this post)
I mean, if it's nothing, why bother?
Though -
Why am I still kinda sick of hearing love songs? Aren't I immune to you? So, why do I feel bad when you look away? I no longer have the 'miss a heartbeat moment' with you either. Gah, dammit. Gah!
I suck. Obviously. But I don't think I swallow. haha.
-- BOUGHT CINTAILAH CINTA. LET'S SING PUPUS TOGETHER NOW. HOLD HANDS, KIDS.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home