Changed!
I changed my skin. AGAIN. The thing is, my last skin wasn't perfect. I couldn't get to work those music codes and I just feel... When I like something, I wanted it to be perfect - especially when it's mine. Besides, the other skin is not a writing-friendly blog. I write a lot of things in my blog.
The other skin is just for people who wanted to show their blogs are cool and write as minimum as possible.
But it is an awesome skin. But. You know.
This skin is very livejournal-esque. And very long, in a way. Scroll scroll scroll...
And I'm not putting in a tagboard since the last skin I did, no one tagged so it's just waste of my time to go and search for the taggie codes. I mean, sure it's good for a head's up or anything but seriously, my tagboard has always been dead. Deader than dead. Up to the point I'm tagging myself. So, like, whatever.
Oh! And I bought the Gwen Stefani CD. It's so... techno-ish! 'Cool' is very nice and I really like 'Danger Zone' and 'The Real Thing'. She's so cool! I hate the art on the CD though. It made it look as though it's pirated. When it's not! CDs are expensive, so it might as well looked pretty! Geez.
-- So, what do you guys think?

2 Comments:
I don't like it! sorry but its so plain! and not you! but i'll adjust to it.
The skin's alright if you write a lot I guess. Kinda plain though..wouldn't say its not you..but a splash of color here and there wouldn't be that bad.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home