Study, please?
Next week is my first exam week. And I haven't studied half of the things I'm supposed to. Crud. I don't know - there is this sort of helplessness feeling. I mean, with all the new syllables to adapt to and all the big ass notes I'm supposed to remember. Essays suck. Especially about History. How the heck are you going to remember all that sorts to actually write about it? I am so doomed.
I realised that Form 4 is way different from PMR. Form 4? You gotta study constantly because there is just too many things to do! Even after exams, damn it! I'm betting that I'm getting a real low mark on my Addmaths. No surprise there. Maybe fail it or something. History is down the drain. Bm? Not so positive. This is not good. Gotta study!! STUDY.STUDY.STUDY.
There's a education fair this morning at my school and for some reason, looking at all those brochures is... exciting. Finally! Something that can actually help me decide what my future. Because my current ambition right now is being unemployed, which is not really a career, if you ask me. So, I went all out and ask questions and fill a few forms and make sure the courses I want to take doesn't eat too much time. No use being the shy Atikah now, is there? The main point of this education fair is for you to educate yourself not just stare at things.
So, I'm really interested in this whole Psychology dish. I love psychology - not just because I want to be psychiatrist. I like the concept of understanding people's behaviour more. It's a lot of reads though. I'm glad that I don't have to be in the Economy package in school to actually go in Business Studies. That's the good thing about Pure Science - more options, baby! hahhaah.
-- I'm not going online on weekdays anymore. If I did, you may slap me with a fish. A big pudgy protein-filled fish.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home