Back!!!
I'm back amigo! With a new skin! I'm - like - so the tere. heheh. I just got back from Johor yesterday around 2 so I am really dead tired today. Met the spawn and his brother, spawn II. One, it's a disaster but with the two of them together, it's like the end of the world... And don't give me those 'terrible twos' crap! The spawn is way over with that age and he is still a pain in the fanny. The first day in Johor was pure hell as I locked myself in my room. So what?! Having to wrestle those two kids is so not my thing.
The second and last day in Johor is fun. The spawns went visiting while my family just sit around in the house watching 'Puteri Gunung Ledang'. Finally! The movie is awesome! Never expected Malaysian movie to be like that. Sure it's kinda draggy at first but its so... great, ya know? Highly recommend it. Anyway, after the movie, we went to this place in Johor called Danga Bay. I don't know what the hell the name means but the nasi lemak there is delicious. And then, got back. And thank god! Kak Fuzah came to the rescue!! She just got back from Melaka. She is very fierce but she's cool with us. And so, she tamed the spawns! That is the first time ever I actually relaxed with the two kids around.
So me and Diyanah (my lovely sister) and Kak Fuzah and Kak Munie watched this Malay movie called Trauma. It's quite good in a way. Made me laugh. HAHAHHAAH! It's true. It's cliche so we can predict every scene but it really kills you because you know its gonna happen but its not happening until later. You get what I mean? Laughed my head off. I like the part when Amy Mastura hit this guy with her car and that guy made a 360 degrees somersault! It's like 'WOOOOO!'. Now, I'm back. Peh. This sucks big time.
I got piano lessons tomorrow. Yep, sucks big time. And I got homework. Lots of it. Sucks sucks sucks! And I haven't practiced! Well I'm sorry but I was busy visiting ok! Why do my classes have to be in week stretches? Wouldn't it be easier with two weeks gap? Now, because my week was so full, I gotta rush things. CRAP.
-- THISH SHUCKS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home