Live!
HaH! Begging for update lah now?! Hahah! I sound like the kids in Gamma! I hardly update this days because, well, my life is boring right now. Yep, boring with a capital B. And I have a blogger's block where the blogger have nothing to say. And apart from that, I find myself getting bored of blogs! But I get bored with things very easily so you can't really blame me. And my blog is BORING. So yes, bite me amigo!
And get this - I am gonna be banned from the Net till PMR!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, it'll just be.....2 months or so.......
No!!!!!!
Anyway, I'm pretty happy right now since my dad just bought a load of chocolates! And not only that, my friends are splashing sweet goodies all over the place! ... Something tells me somebody is trying to sabotage me... I mean I've got a Milky bar, a Snicker bar, chocolate Eclairs and a Hazelnut Eclair. And not to mention the hefty Ferrero Roche and Toblerones and some other chocolate stuff stashed inside my fridge....
Like chocolate..... (Kylie's new song rocks my socks!)
Anyway, I got a new fridge now and I know this sounds stupid but everyday, I'm amazed by it. I mean its huge and its cool - I mean cool as in chilly. And the food is totally maggot-free! This is proven when my dad bought three cartons of milk! Three! And two boxes of cereals and this also explains why my house is now loaded with choc. And oh yeah, have you heard a rumour that said Gardenia bread has some pork stuff in it? I'm not really sure but my family is now putting it in the No-No list. Last time it was Mentos. Tell me if it's true, aight?
Ainul and Nashrah and Azila almost killed me! Do you know what they did?! Ainul was going on and on about his brother is Harry Potter while Nashrah is buddies with Voldie and Azila is Hermione's unknown sister! And honestly, I thought I was going mad! I mean they were talking in a calm voice like they ARE really related to any of those people! LIKE WHUT THE!!! Ainul was thinking of celebrating her 'brother's' birthday and said that they're probably celebrating it now in Hogwarts. She also said that she just gave him a tour around SMSU but nobody saw them since he was wearing his 'invinsible cloak'. And Azila said that Hermione is secretly in love with Harry and now Azila is sharing secrets with Hermy. Nashrah seems to befriend with every character in the HP book including the DeathEaters!
That is too fanatic for me to take! Even Fari Fari is not like this! Get back, you crazy fangirls! BACK, I SAY!
-- Harry Potter is an only child. He IS.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home